Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMPANY D MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
We offer NO COMMITMENT on All Memberships.
Memberships cannot be canceled within the first 12 months of activation.
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS requires a two-month auto-pay cycle written notice to discontinue. Written notices should be sent to email@example.com.
- First-month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable.
- Membership commences on the date of sign up and the monthly amount will be charged on that date of each month unless otherwise noted.
- Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to charge for the remaining balance of the 12-month term.
- All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Members may put membership on hold for 1 month after 12 months of continued auto-drafting dues, the first time being 12 months after membership commencement date. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If member wishes to put their membership on hold for more than one month, member will be subject to a $150.00 re-activation fee. Members can place membership on hold no more than one time in any 12 month period.
- All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify Company D via email at email@example.com at least 60 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, Company D will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that this process could take up to 7 business days to respond.
- All termination requests will begin 60 days from the written notice and cannot be made within the first six months of membership.
- Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase, Members will be notified via email. Members will be notified at least thirty (30) days prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Company D reserves the right to refuse membership for any and all reasons and at its sole discretion.
- Company D may send you email, and other communications related to Company D and your Company D membership.
- Some Company D membership benefits may require certain purchase thresholds, have quantity or shipping address limitations, or require members to meet specified criteria in order to access them.
- From time to time, Company D may choose, in its sole discretion, to add or remove membership benefits.
- If all eligible payment methods we have on file for you are declined for payment of your membership fee, you must provide us a new eligible payment method promptly or your membership will be canceled. If you provide us with a new eligible payment method and are successfully charged, your new membership period will be based on the original renewal date and not the date of the successful charge.
- UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US BEFORE A CHARGE THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL OR DO NOT WANT YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO AUTO RENEW, YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR COMPANY D MEMBERSHIP WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE AND YOU AUTHORIZE US (WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) TO COLLECT THE THEN-APPLICABLE MEMBERSHIP FEE AND ANY TAXES, USING ANY ELIGIBLE PAYMENT METHOD WE HAVE ON RECORD FOR YOU.
- Company D may, in its sole discretion, change these Terms and Conditions, or any aspect of the Company D membership, without notice to you, except as specifically addressed herein. If any change to these terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES.
- Company D may terminate your membership at its sole discretion without notice. If we do so, we will give you a prorated refund based on the number of full months remaining in your membership. However, Company D will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the Company D membership, or is harmful to its interests or another user. Company D’s failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
- IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER APPLICABLE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, COMPANY D’S TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE LAST MEMBERSHIP FEE YOU PAID. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR COMPANY D MEMBERSHIP.
- By purchasing a Company D membership, you are that the applicable federal and state law of Kansas, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any kind that may arise between you and Company D, and you hereby submit to the federal and state courts of Johnson County, Kansas.