If you would like to be one of our featured designers please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly after.
Terms and Conditions for Trade Accounts
Company D, LLC is a supplier of fine home furnishings to the interior design trade. Opening an account or maintaining an account with Company D constitutes acceptance of these terms. No pricing will be given until an account is open.
Qualifications to open a company D Trade Account
You must be currently providing interior design products and services under a business name registered with the state in which the business is located. Providing, at a minimum, one of the following:
- State resale tax certificate
- State of federal business registrations (tax ID)
Company D accepts all major credit cards and business checks. If paying with a business check, orders will not be submitted once we have received your check. If paying with credit card, orders will be submitted the same day.
Special Orders and other details
- All Special Orders pricing and quotes are good for 30 days as manufacturers reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Special orders cancellations are determined by the manufacturer and generally are not cancellable after order is in production. 25% restocking fees may apply for certain, non-custom, items. Freight is the responsibility of purchaser.
- Ship dates are estimates only. Custom furniture generally takes 6-8 weeks to produce but varies by manufacturer.
- Special Orders are not returnable or refundable.
- Freight charges are billed at 12% unless noted otherwise at the time of order. Freight charges are subject to change and will be reflected on your invoice. This applies to all commercial receiver deliveries. This does not apply to White Glove Deliveries or Residential Deliveries. Those will be quoted separately.
- Warranties – Company D honors and enforces all manufacturers’ warranties for the products purchased through Company D. If you have questions on warranties of any kind, please ask prior to your order. Company D, and all the vendors we do business with, want to ensure the satisfaction of your customer. It will be assumed that the product was delivered in perfect condition unless noted otherwise on delivery ticket. If you or your receiver identify factory or freight damage you must notify Company D immediately. We will assist in resolution.